1. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO THE COMPANY
The information the Company collects on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filing in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, signing up for an account, purchase videos, or requesting further services. The Company may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or a service.
- email addresses at the moment to signup
- Your responses to surveys that the Company might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your requests.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for this information by logging into your account, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, the Company cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Thus, the Company cannot and does not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized personal.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS C.C. NUMBER, EXPIRY, ETC IS NOT LOCATED NOR STORED ON OUR DATABASE. WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION, IT IS STRICTLY KEPT CONFIDENTIAL THROUGH OUR PAYMENT PROVIDER/ PROCESSORS.
2. HOW DOES THE COMPANY USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The Company may use information that it collects about you or that you provide to the Company, including any personal information:
- To present the Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from the Company.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out the Company’s obligations and enpush its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company, including for billing and collection or to receive payment from the Company.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services the Company offers or provides through the Website.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on the Website.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes.
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities.
- To personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements.
- In any other way, the Company may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The Company may also use your information to contact you about the Company’s own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want the Company to use your information in this way, please send the Company an email: [email protected] For more information, see What choices do you have about how the Company uses and disclose your information.
The Company may use the information it has collected from you to allow the Company to display advertisements to its advertisers’ target audiences. Even though the Company does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
3. WITH WHOM DOES THE COMPANY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
The Company may disclose personal information that it collects or you provide as described in this policy:
- To the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties the Company uses to support its business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concerning or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website’s users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. The Company contractually requires these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the Company discloses it to them. For more information, see What choices do you have about how the Company uses and discloses your information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
The Company may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If the Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
4. HOW DO YOU ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR INFORMATION?
You can review change or delete your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile
page.You can delete any personal information on your account on this link delete You may also send the Company an email: ROMERO to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to the Company.
The Company cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account. The Company will not accommodate a request to change information if it believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
5. HOW DOES THE COMPANY PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change, and disclosure. All information you provide to the Company is stored on its secure servers behind firewalls. The Company encrypts all payment transactions using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where the Company has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. The Company asks you not to share your password with anyone. In addition, the Company urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Warning: The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal information, the Company cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.